Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bad advertisements

A band called "Hinder" is visiting Evansville in the near future. On the commercial it says the following: "Hinder, they are going to come......in your face". I shit you not.

Also, Dog the Bounty Hunter is going to be at the Center. Tickets are like $27. Too bad, that would have been entertaining. Not $54 entertaining though (for the two of us).

Speaking of dogs, we got one. I'll put pics on here sometimes. I've been busy with that and trying not to get fat (i.e. working out), so, sorry for lite posting. I'll try to do better the rest of the month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hinder - fans dig them, critics hate them! At least they did not say they were going to leave band batter on it! What would Dog do in a live venue anyway? Send me the specifics and I will see if I can work my A&E magic.

Unknown said...

Definitely need pictures of the dog (what's her name again?). You can't be a proper dog owner until you've posted their picture in your blog :)