Sunday, April 15, 2007

Recently purchased/gifted albums

With the advent of servies of like finetune and pandora, I have been purchasing fewer and fewer albums of late. However, I recentely purchased This is Me Smiling's self-titled album, Thelonious Monk's "Brilliant Corners", and Kings of Leon's new one "Because Of The Times" (they're going to be at Bonnaroo this year, which means I might be at Bonnaroo this year). My Easter present from Rebecca's folks was Bob Dylan's latest "Modern Times". They're all very good and make driving around Evansville with my window's down (at least, when it's warm enough to do so) a much more soothing experience.

Anybody else looking forward to seeing 70°+ weather again? Although, today was quite perfect for frisbee golf and rollerblading, with the possible exception of the wind. Personally, I think it adds a challenge to both activities, which in theory should make you better at them. Of course, it could also make you curse or just want to quit...

Here's a site that might help you calm down when you have that feeling though...

k bye

No comments: